make a craft
Stop by our activity centers to make a new craft each week during Summer Reading Club, May 16-July 30. Enjoy these past Get Creative at Home Edition crafts and Summer Reading Club crafts while you wait!
About this Activity
- Visit the Children's Room at either the Centerville or Woodbourne locations. Check the online calendar for specific dates, times, and locations.
- Ask your parent if you may email a photo of you with your completed craft to the Children's Department at the Library: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will upload the photo to the Library's Flickr account so that you may share with your family and friends!
- Crafts are first come, first serve.
- Crafts are appropriate for kids in Preschool to Grade 5.
- Want more fun crafting ideas? Check out our Curious Kids crafting page.